Buttonwood Alternative Investment Monitoring (AIM) service provides custom, investment-specific due diligence and monitoring on investment programs, on a quarterly basis for the life of the program.
- While every AIM review is custom-tailored to the investment program being reviewed, in general, all AIM reviews focus on a wide range of topics including:
- Asset review, verification and assessment
- Developments at the program and/or sponsor level
- Financial performance and health review
- Distribution and fee review
- Tracking of distribution and fee cash flows
- And Much More…
AIM’s Benefits to the Investing Community
- Provides valuable investment program review and insight well beyond the offering period and for the life of the investment on alternative investments that are notorious for being a bit of a “black box” post-offering
- Offers a streamlined solution to the disjointed DDQ process of multiple BDs/RIAs/FOs undertaking a wide variation of investment monitoring processes
- Designed with visual ques to quickly provide feedback as to the program’s alignment with pre-investment expectations
- Are you assessing an on-going asset management fee but struggling to conduct regular due diligence and monitoring of your investments? Buttonwood AIM is your answer!
Benefits to Investment Sponsors
Investment Due Diligence Sponsor Qualification
- Stand apart from the crowd and gain a larger following by enhancing your program with AIM’s quarterly monitoring
- Utilize the AIM information conduit to stay in consistent, quarterly communication with your selling group – stay ahead of the story
- Build your brand and selling group through regular, predictable communication with your BD/RIA/family office partners
- Demonstrate your commitment to be transparent, a good partner and a good steward of the investment entrusted to your care
- Save time and money by streamlining your responses to the DDQ process by providing a Buttonwood AIM report.